Bits and Pieces

Posted on: Tuesday 6 November 2012


Life has been overflowing with busyness and whilst I have had every intention of coming to this space, I have had to focus on the important things and not the creative things for a while. 
We have been taking almost daily walks to the beach and enjoying the last of this moody weather before summer hits. We usually stroll along the shoreline and watch the sun go down whilst our dog Valentine goes mad trying to catch the seagulls. 

I have been unpacking a few boxes today and picking through bits and pieces forgotten. I found this photograph of my mother, aged 22 and pregnant with my sister Emily. Isn't she beautiful. My father is next to her, he still stands with his hands behind his back for photo's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spark & Brush All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger